Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 5 (04/06) Food Diary

I made a smoothie with coconut milk, raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries. My experience with Paleo dietary recommendations kept telling me that I needed protein for my breakfast, but since Dr. K's diet doesn't specify how much protein one should be eating, I guess this was an okay breakfast. It tasted good, tangy from not having any sweetener. :) 
 And...some steak and carrots for lunch.
 A small bowl of orange pieces when I got hungry again did little to help.
 The I had lunch from Island Naturals: roasted chicken and avocado. Dinner I ate out again: red curry from Sombat's, which was coconut milk, spices, bamboo shoots, carrots, zucchini, and pork. I asked the waitress to leave out the sugar that is traditionally in curries. I also ordered their marvelous herbal tea.
 When I got home I finished the curry and ate a peach and some sweet potatoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment