Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 4 Food Diary

We are almost halfway there, and eating this way is becoming both a habit and a source of frustration. It is a new and not always pleasant experience, this eating of veggies, certain fruit, and meat, this seasoning with plain garlic, cinnamon, and nutmeg, this cooking with only coconut oil. I can honestly say that I am taking care of myself, though, and that is something to feel great about.

Today's menu:

I tried to eat more coconut soup for breakfast but found myself darn old tired of it. So, I composted what was left of the vegetables in it and saved the chicken for later. I ended up pan frying some taro in coconut butter and salt. :)



 Mmm delicious! I had some of these slices, an apple, and blueberries in mint tea for breakfast.
 Then I had the rest and some strawberries for lunch. :)

Dinner was a spinach, cucumber, garlic, and salvaged chicken salad. Cinnamon apples for dessert.
Tomorrow I go searching for some new meat options, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment