Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17

Today's sustenance:







I know, I know, the picture above is of processed meat, which technically isn't allowed. I was hungry, and walking through Costco's seas of food that I am not allowing myself to eat this month, and feeling anxious and deprived and really not wanting to run a caloric deficit like I apparently have been, since doing so makes it harder for the body to heal...so, I ate an all-beef hot dog without the bun.



The treat in the silver wrapper is an elimination diet "coconut macaroon," consisting of unsweetened coconut flakes and melted coconut oil mixed together and then frozen. With a flavor similar to almond joys and some calories to keep me full, all while supplying my daily coconut oil quota, these things are lifesavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment