Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 21






Not pictured: steak, another chicken thigh

So, I'm getting pretty tired of this diet.

 I've just been feeling hungry a lot lately, and not wanting to eat the few things I'm allowed to eat.

 It's going to be a long process of reintroducing and testing each new food, so I better start soon, right?

The Paleo Mom writes that you should avoid starches for a few weeks at first with the SCD and GAPS diets, and I've been doing that for 3 weeks now, so maybe reintroducing starchy foods that are safe on the Autoimmune Protocol paleo diet one at a time would be a good place to start (such as low glycemic organic fruits like apples, apricots, avocados, blueberries, cherries, grapefruit, lemons, oranges, peaches, pears, plums, raspberries, and strawberries and the organic starchy vegetables like yams and sweet potatoes).

No comments:

Post a Comment